Feeling left behind the competition when it comes to video marketing? You’re not alone. 1 in 4 marketers and small business owners feel similarly when it comes to video marketing. Marketers are seeking an edge with video. 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.Right now, video is performing incredibly well on social media, so we’re sharing reasons you simply can’t ignore when it comes to video for your digital marketing strategy.
- Video Market to Improve SEO: Adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a front page Google result 53 times over. Add to that the fact that YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the web, and you have good reason to move video to the front of your marketing plans. You already know that any method that helps your customers find you certainly will help increase your cha-ching! And who’s not interested in that?
- Video Market to Grab Consumer Attention: Videos have been proven to demand more consumer attention than any other medium. With the current content overload for consumers, it is essential to your marketing strategy to be the one drawing the attention. Consumers want to be educated and compelling visual and audio focused segments get the job done most effectively.
- Video Market to Build Consumer Engagement: Audiences are about 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video content than blogs or related social posts. Videos help you establish your credibility and authority in your field while giving your audience a voice in the conversation. Your field of influence increases proportionately to the number of people who share your video with their followers. This credibility and authority help increase customer confidence when making a purchase. What’s not to like?
- Video Market to Optimize Feedback: Video has a feedback loop built in. Your count, or click-through rate, tells you if there's interest in the content. The time, or attention-span data, tells you if the actual video content was compelling and engaging. Great info when it comes to optimizing your opportunities! Other social media platforms generally have less accessible or definitive feedback methods. Go with the ease and detail of video feedback.
- Video Market to Create Stronger Emotional Connections: Video is the most powerful way to evoke emotions Let’s face it - emotions drive action. Evoking emotion in marketing has been proven to largely influence consumer decision making, so why not take full advantage of connecting with your audience through tone of voice, face expressions, and music, among other attributes.
- Video Market for Higher Conversion and Retention Rates: Check out these stats:
To get your message, and all of your message, across and optimize your conversion and retention rates, shouldn’t you be using video?
Marketing videos can be an exceptional method to engage your clients. The key is to choose an appealing format and to optimize for visibility across a range of platforms. More than 60% of small business owners said they plan to increase investment in video next year. Shouldn’t you be one of them?
Like this blog post? Want to know more about how social media platforms like Facebook can do wonders for your business?